David S. Hong, MD
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New York
Externship, Pediatrics Elective
UC San Diego Department of Radiation Medicine
San Diego, CA
Externship, Head and Neck Elective
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Residency, Radiation Oncology
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Internship, Transitional Year
David Geffen School of Medicine
University of California, Los Angeles
M.D. - Doctor of Medicine
University of California, Riverside
B.A. in Biology
Radiation Oncologist, Eisenhower Medical Center
Rancho Mirage, California
Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Radiation Medicine
University of California, San Diego
- Lin CS, Selch MT, Lee SP, Wu JK, Xiao F, Hong DS, Chen CH, Hussain A, Lee PP, De Salles AA. Accelerator‑based stereotactic radiosurgery for brainstem metastases. Neurosurgery 70 (4): 953–958, April 2012.
- Lopez Guerra JL, Gomez D, Zhuang Y, Hong DS, Heymach JV, Swisher SG, Lin SH, Komaki R, Cox JD, Liao Z. Prognostic impact of radiation therapy to the primary tumor in patients with non-small cell lung cancer and oligometastasis at diagnosis. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 84 (1), September 2012.
- Yu L, Tumati V, Tseng S, Hsu F, Kim DN, Hong D, Hsieh JT, Jacobs C, Kapur P, Saha D. DAB2IP Regulates Autophagy in Prostate Cancer in Response to Combined Treatment of Radiation and a DNA-PKcs Inhibitor. Neoplasia 14 (12): 1203–1212, December 2012.
- Gomez DR, Hong DS, Allen PK, Welsh JS, Mehran RJ, Tsao AS, Liao Z, Bilton SD, Komaki R, Rice DC. Patterns of failure, toxicity, and survival after extra pleural pneumonectomy and hemithoracic intensity-modulated radiation therapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma. J Thorac Oncol 8 (2): 238–245, February 2013.
- Jacobs C, Tumati V, Kapur P, Yan J, Hong DS, Bhuiyan M, Xie X, Pistenmaa D, Hsieh JT, Yu L, Saha D, Kim DW. DAB2IP Status in High-Risk Prostate Cancer Correlates with Outcome for Patients Treated with Radiation Therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 89 (4), July 2014.
- Hong DS, Das AK, Bell MH, Girard L, Xie Y, Gazdar AF, Minna JD. Prediction of Radiation Response in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. 2011 National Predoctoral Clinical Research Training Meeting: May 12, 2011. St. Louis, Missouri.
- Heinzerling JH, Hong DS, Jiang L, Li H, Foster RD, Solberg TD, Boike TP. Intrafraction Motion and Dosimetric Evaluation of Margin Reduction During Fractionated Volumetric Modulated Arc Treatment of Prostate Cancer. American Association of Physicists in Medicine Annual Meeting: August 2011. Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Hong DS, Heinzerling JH, Lotan Y, Cho LC, Brindle J, Xie X, Pistenmaa D, Cooley S, Boike TP, Timmerman RD. Predictors of Acute Toxicity After Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Low and Intermediate Risk Prostate Cancer: Secondary Analysis of a Phase I Trial. American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Annual Meeting: October 2011, Miami, Florida.
- Hong DS, Mokhtar B, Bundalevski I, Paremeritis J, Kyriacou A. Impact of Collimator Angle on Deliverability of Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy. American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Annual Meeting: September 2016, Boston, Massachusetts.
2014 – 2017 NYPBMH Resident Quality Council
2015 – 2017 NYPBMH Radiation Oncology Quality Improvement Committee
2015 – 2017 NYPBMH Radiation Oncology Residency Selection Committee
2016 – present ASTRO Practice Accreditation (APEx) Committee
Comments are closed.