Peer Reviewed Manuscript Publications:
- Patel KR, Burri SH, Asher AL, Crocker IR, Fraser RW, Zhang C, Chen Z, Kandula S, Zhong J, Press RH, Olson JJ, Oyesiku NM, Wait SD, Curran WJ, Shu HK, Prabhu RS. Comparing Pre-operative to Post-operative Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Resectable Brain Metastases: A Multi-institutional Analysis. Neurosurgery. November 2, 2015. [Epub ahead of print].
- Prabhu RS, Cassidy RJ, Landry JC. Radiation therapy and neutropenia. Curr Probl Cancer 2015;39:292-296.
- Press RH, Prabhu RS, Nickleach DC, Liu Y, Shu HK, Kandula S, Patel KR, Curran WJ, Crocker I. Novel risk stratification score for predicting early distant brain failure and salvage whole-brain radiotherapy after stereotactic radiosurgery for brain metastases. Cancer 2015;121:3836-3843.
- Jegadeesh N, Liu Y, Prabhu RS, Magliocca KR, Marcus DM, Higgins KA, Vainshtein JM, Trad Wadsworth J, Beitler JJ. Outcomes and prognostic factors in modern era management of major salivary gland cancer. Oral Oncol 2015;51:770-777.
- Burri SH, Prabhu RS, Sumrall AL, Brick W, Blaker BD, Heideman BE, Jr., Boltes P, Kelly R, Symanowski JT, Wiggins WF, Ashby L, Norton HJ, Judy K, Asher AL. BCNU wafer placement with temozolomide (TMZ) in the immediate postoperative period after tumor resection followed by radiation therapy with TMZ in patients with newly diagnosed high grade glioma: final results of a prospective, multi-institutional, phase II trial. J Neurooncol 2015;123:259-266.
- Eaton BR, LaRiviere MJ, Kim S, Prabhu RS, Patel K, Kandula S, Oyesiku N, Olson J, Curran W, Shu HK, Crocker I. Hypofractionated radiosurgery has a better safety profile than single fraction radiosurgery for large resected brain metastases. J Neurooncol 2015;123:103-111.
- Landry JC, Feng Y, Prabhu RS, Cohen SJ, Staley CA, Whittington R, Sigurdson ER, Nimeiri H, Verma U, Benson AB. Phase II Trial of Preoperative Radiation With Concurrent Capecitabine, Oxaliplatin, and Bevacizumab Followed by Surgery and Postoperative 5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin, Oxaliplatin (FOLFOX), and Bevacizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer: 5-Year Clinical Outcomes ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group E3204. Oncologist 2015;20:615-616.
- Wait SD*, Prabhu RS*, Burri SH, Atkins TG, Asher AL. Polymeric drug delivery for the treatment of glioblastoma. Neuro Oncol 2015;17 Suppl 2:ii9-ii23.
*Shared co-first authorship
- Kandula S, Sutter A, Prabhu RS, Jegadeesh N, Esiashvili N. Reassessing dose constraints of organs at risk in children with abdominal neuroblastoma treated with definitive radiation therapy: a correlation with late toxicity. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015;62:970-975.
- Jegadeesh NK, Kim S, Prabhu RS, Oprea GM, Yu DS, Godette KG, Zelnak AB, Mister D, Switchenko JM, Torres MA. The 21-gene recurrence score and locoregional recurrence in breast cancer patients. Ann Surg Oncol 2015;22:1088-1094.
- Kandula S, Prabhu RS, Nanda R, Switchenko JM, Cash T, Qayed M, Katzenstein H, Esiashvili N. Outcomes After Radiation Therapy to Metastatic Sites in Patients With Stage 4 Neuroblastoma. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2015;37:175-180.
- Prabhu RS, Hanasoge S, Magliocca KR, Hall WA, Chen SA, Higgins KA, Saba NF, El-Deiry M, Grist W, Wadsworth JT, Chen AY, Beitler JJ. Lymph node ratio influence on risk of head and neck cancer locoregional recurrence after initial surgical resection: implications for adjuvant therapy. Head Neck 2015;37:777-782.
- Simone CB, 2nd, Burri SH, Heinzerling JH. Novel radiotherapy approaches for lung cancer: combining radiation therapy with targeted and immunotherapies. Transl Lung Cancer Res 2015;4:545-552.