L. Scott McGinnis, MD
Degree: B.A. English/French
Medical College of Georgia
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Southeast Radiation Oncology Group, PA
Co-Investigator, The Beta-Cath System Trial. A Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Triple-masked Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of the Novoste Beta-Cath System in Native Coronary Arteries. (Novoste/CDAC) (N=80)
Comments are closed.
- What You Need to Know About Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Its Impact on Brain Tumor Treatment
- Meet Derek McHaffie, MD, November 2019 Provider of the Month
- SERO Sponsors 5K to Raise Scholarship Funds
- Dr. Aaron Wild Joins Southeast Radiation Oncology Group
- How Frequently Do You Need Radiation Therapy?