Novant Health Rowan Medical Center
229 Mocksville Avenue
Salisbury, NC 28144
To reach Rowan Regional Medical Center from Lexington (Davidson County) or Concord (Cabarrus County), take Exit 76B off Interstate 85. Go west on Innes Street for about 3 miles to Statesville Blvd./Mahaley Avenue. Turn right and travel about one mile. Rowan Regional Medical Center is on the right at Mocksville Avenue and Confederate Avenue. Turn right on Mocksville Avenue, travel approximately 1/2 mile and the center is located on the right at Henderson Street. To reach Rowan Regional Medical Center from Mocksville (Davie County), drive south on U.S. 601 to the intersection with Statesville Blvd./Mahaley Avenue. Turn left. Drive about one mile, and Rowan Regional Medical Center will be on the right. Turn right on Mocksville Avenue, travel approximately 1/2 mile and the center is located on the right at Henderson Street.
- What You Need to Know About Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Its Impact on Brain Tumor Treatment
- Meet Derek McHaffie, MD, November 2019 Provider of the Month
- Dr. Aaron Wild Joins Southeast Radiation Oncology Group
- How Frequently Do You Need Radiation Therapy?
- Meet Hadley Sharp, MD, August 2019 Provider of the Month