LCI - Cleveland Radiation Therapy Center
201 East Grover Street
Shelby, NC 28150
Physicians at this Location
The Atrium Health Cleveland Radiation Therapy Center offers a full range of oncology and hematology services including diagnosis, treatment, patient education, and support services. Certified by the American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Cancer Program, all cancer services are currently located on the Levine Cancer Institute campus.
SERO's Radiation Oncology services include:
- A linear accelerator with photon and electron capabilities
- Three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy and computerized treatment planning
- Ultrasound with guided transperineal prostate seed implants
- In-house intracavitary cesium brachytherapy implants for GYN cases
- Through our affiliation with Southeast Radiation Oncology Group and Carolinas Medical Center's Blumenthal Cancer Center we have access to high dose rate brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery and PET (Positron Emission Tomography) scanning for staging of patients with cancer.
- Patient/family education
Atrium Health Cleveland is located at 201 East Grover Street, convenient to Highways 18, 74, 150, and 224. Radiation oncology department staff are available to answer questions at 487-3144.
Directions to Cleveland Regional Medical Center from Charlotte, NC
- South on I-85 from Charlotte through Gastonia, NC
- Exit i-85 onto Highway 74 West at exit 10-B-Kings Mountain/Shelby
- Travel approximately 12 miles
- Upon entering Shelby; travel to the fourth stop light (Burger King on the right) and turn right on Delkalb Street
- Travel on Delkalb Street until you can go no further, the hospital will be in front of you.
- Announcing a New Cancer Center in Rowan County: Novant Health Wallace Cancer Institute
- Meet Aaron Wild, MD, SERO’s November 2020 Provider of the Month
- Meet Dean A. Gant, MD September 2020 Provider of the Month
- SERO Welcomes Three New Providers
- Meet Robert McCammon, MD September 2020 Provider of the Month